struts-user mailing list archives

From Karin Schellner <karin.schell...@researchstudio.at>
Subject dynamic forward path?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:37:27 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Struts and would appreciate your ideas for a solution to the
following problem:

In my webapplication I have a login-form with a submit and cancel
button. When the user clicks the cancel-button I would like to return
him to the page he previously visited (before calling the page with the
login-form). Using a forward in the action-mapping would redirect the
user always to the same page (e.g. welcome.do), therefore I was thinking
of storing the last visited page in the session and use it for a
redirect, but then I would bypass the struts-config ... what do you
think? Is there a possibility to achieve this in Struts?

thanks,
karin.