struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <j...@wendysmoak.com>
Subject Re: Shale and Tiles integration - where oh where is shale-tiles.jar?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:20:50 GMT
From: <Jeremy_Barth@cargill.com>

> It seems like Maven's dependency management would be pretty useful for
> this project.
> Every time I see "where is the xxx.jar", I think Maven.  Thoughts?

For Geeta's project?  That's up to her. :)

Standalone Tiles has both Maven and Ant build files.  If you're building it
locally to use in your own projects, 'maven jar:install' will do the right
thing, then you can declare tiles 0.2-dev as a dependency.  It hasn't had a
release yet, and as far as I'm aware it isn't available in any public
repository.

--
Wendy Smoak