struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Tomaka <atom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two Forms, Two Form Beans, One JSP
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:32:44 GMT
Using a nested form bean may actually be a viable solution that I'll
have to look in to. Ideally though, I'd be able to treat the two
different forms as two separate pages that just happen to share the
same screen space.  I guess that's the downside to using a framework:
you can't always get what you want.

Anyway, I have a drawing of the flow that I'll upload when I am at
home. Unfortunately, the proxy here doesn't allow me to write to any
FTP space.

~ Andrew Tomaka