struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: Redirecting to input when validation fails
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:23:09 GMT
Michael Jouravlev wrote the following on 7/11/2005 4:11 PM:
> On 7/11/05, Abdullah Jibaly <Abdullah.Jibaly@aeroxchange.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I have two action: Display.do and Process.do.
>>
>>Display.do forwards to a jsp page. Upon submit, Process.do is invoked. The action
mapping for Process.do specifies Display.do as the input, however, when form validation for
Process.do fails (validate is set to true), the url still shows Process.do in the browser.
Is there a way to make struts do a redirect to Display.do without losing error messages, etc?

> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsCatalogRedirectToInputPage

Michael, don't worry we like your stuff:) You don't have to create posts
from fake email addresses and names like Abdullah Jibaly and Stephen Schaub.

--
Rick