struts-user mailing list archives

From EROL TEZCAN <struts_jas...@yahoo.com>
Subject stopOnFirstError
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:27:40 GMT
Hi,

I want to alert to user, when the first error occured on the ActionForm .

To do this I am using stopOnFirstError  ppoperty in struts-config.xml like this

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn" >
    <set-property property="pathnames" value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml"
/>
    <set-property property="stopOnFirstError" value="true"/>
  </plug-in>

But all erros are displayed on the JSP page.

My ActionForm ' s type is ValidatorForm and  I am using sturts 1.1

How can I define this ?

Erol