struts-user mailing list archives

From "Janek Ziniewicz" <janek.ziniew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanUtils.populate error
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:59:36 GMT
Thank you delbd, that indeed could produce an error.

I 've found that the error occured when  fields in form didn't have unique
"name" attributes and I tried to perform forward to the same form.

<logic:iterate id="att" name="attAttList">
  <a class="link" name="showattachment.x"
href="/NILTemp/showAttachment.do?attid=<bean:write
name="att"property="id"/>">[View]</a>
</logic:iterate>

I use SimpleDispatchAction as parent for my Action classes and changing
names to unique could cause some problems for me. Do you know any fast and
easy [:)] way to deal with this?

--
Pozdrawiam, Janek Ziniewicz
gg:902858