struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [OT] package naming nonsense
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:48:50 GMT
OK, silly me, I started using java with 1.2, rather than 1.0, but it's
friday, so please don't tell me to go read the archives!!!!

I admit, in theory it's easy to say, you're using blah.blah.blah.foo and
so am I, a disaster in the making, but when is that going to happen? I
challenge you to name me an example. Take eBay for example. They just
went off and bought up all the top level domains for ebay.

What bugs me is that the low correlation between java programs and the
top level domains.

Oh hell, I just wish I had 5 grand to buy ecoworks.com :-(