struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts Dialogs: DispatchAction on steroids
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:48:45 GMT
Well I've read it now ;)

I see you've based the Action around the Post-Redirect-Get pattern. I
use it all the time. It's good.

I don't understand how you managed to get the page with validate-error
not to make an entry in the browser history. I see you've turned off
automatic validation but closer than that I'm not sure. It seems to be
linked to the no-cache stuff but I didn't think the caching had anything
to do with the browser history.

Adam