struts-user mailing list archives

From Stéphane Zuckerman <stephane.zucker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highly dynamic forms
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:28:37 GMT
Martin Gainty a écrit :
> Stephane
> Did you look at LazyList?
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsCatalogLazyList

I did, and that's why I asked if there was a solution without using a
version of struts > 1.2.4 . :-) I don't think my colleagues would like
it if I were to change the version of the libraries we have been using
for months now. Of course, if there is no other "easy" way, I'll update
the libs, and that'll be it.

--
Stéphane Zuckerman