struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: What does it mean?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 19:40:40 GMT
It means you're on the wrong mailing list ;)

Taking a wild guess, I'd say you have a problem with the tag library
definitions for JSTL (tld's). Depending on what version of tomcat (or
rather, what servlet spec), you may have to put entries in your web.xml.
Or you may be having problems accessing the net (in some situations a
web server will fetch xml DTDs and schemas from the net).

Try mailing list archives for your webserver, or for JSTL /
jakarta-taglibs, or even eclipse.

Adam