struts-user mailing list archives

From Ramadi Pearse <ramadi_pea...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Best Practices for static content
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:40:10 GMT
David,

I don't have any exceptionally long files. I remember
Rick Reumann saying on this list too that he dumped
SiteMesh in favor of Tiles because of the buffering
problem. I never heard of anyone running
Tiles/SiteMesh together, although it is feasible.

Maybe I will just stick to creating tile definitions
for my pages. It can't hurt - but I wish someone from
the Struts team could tackle my question too. Someone
must have professionally encountered the same problem
I have.

Thanks.