struts-user mailing list archives

From temp temp <miroconn...@yahoo.com>
Subject casting a string to a ValueObject
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:56:35 GMT
I am using  BeanUtils.setProperty and
BeanUtils.getProperty  for setting the values  and
retrieving values   from my formbean.It works fine for
a property of  type  String .In case  I have  a VO
(valueObject )  as a property in my formbean ,
getProperty method from  BeanUtils  returns a string
represntation of  the  my VO . I have problems with
casting this String to my VO.Can somebody suggest me
how to cast  the returned string to my VO.

thanks & regards