struts-user mailing list archives

From "senthil Kumar" <senth...@tarangtech.com>
Subject How to encrypt and decrypt?.
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:03:56 GMT
Hello all.,

In my database password already stored in encrypted format.

Once user forget the password i need to send back him but its seeing by encryption format
only.

Bofere send password to user, i need to decrypt in java.

I am encrypt using following code

cryptoInterface=CryptoFactory.getCryptoHandler();
password = cryptoInterface.getHash(password);

But i cant decrypt back. Any one can send the code or help me.

Thanks in advance.
Senthil S

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved