Chris, Firstly, it looks like hard work using an and then defining an "onclick" event - why don't you just wrap a link around an image - i.e. something like... Secondly, struts provides the pageKey and titleKey attributes on the and tags which make it easier to use message resources for the "src" and "title" attributes. Putting that all together, how about the following.... http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#link http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#image http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#img Niall ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Loschen" Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:55 PM Responding to my own question, I did manage to get this working by doing this: Is that the best way to do it? (It works, which is the main thing, but if there's a more efficient method, please let me know...) -----Original Message----- From: Chris Loschen To: Struts Users Mailing List Hi all, I'm using Struts 1.1, and just received from another team updates to a JSP page that look like this: However, these aren't working -- in the source of the generated HTML, the JSP tags are not getting converted to the appropriate scripting variable and are just getting rendered as-is. I checked and the defined beans are fine, just not when they're used inside the html:image tag. I gather than I cannot combine JSP tags and Struts tags, but I don't see how I can avoid it in this situation: we need the localization elements, and we also need the specific variables. There has got to be a way around this -- any suggestions? --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org