struts-user mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANOTHER IDE
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 17:08:02 GMT
It takes a while to really get into IDEA, once you do, everything else feels
like notepad or gedit. :-)

XML editing? Got it, complete with tag and attribute completion.
JSP editing? Got it, and it is as good as or better than the netbeans editor
(that says alot).
Java editing? Almost orgasmic..it really does make your code better.
Refactoring? Ohhhh baby!

The only things that I can think of that it *could* do better are SVN
support (but with tortoise svn, you do not really need that) and code
folding in non-java files (jEdit still rules in that area).

Other than those, it is darn near perfect.

Larry