struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mathew, Manoj" <Mathew.Ma...@principal.com>
Subject RE: ANOTHER IDE
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 15:32:15 GMT
Hi

 Any idea if I can download TOgetherJ for free?

-----Original Message-----
From: Folashade Adeyosoye [mailto:shardayyy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 10:29 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; Rafael Taboada
Subject: Re: ANOTHER IDE

This might not be in the free realm, but give JBuilder 2005 a try...

On 5/2/05, Rafael Taboada <kaliman.forever@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi folks...
>
>  I'm using NetBeans as IDE. But i want to know if there is another
> powerful IDE that supports working with struts...
>
>  Netbeans can do ant build for me. Is there another powerful IDE? or better??
>
>  thanks for ur cooperation
>
> --
>
>  Rafael Taboada

-----Message Disclaimer-----

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect@principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.