struts-user mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Help !! Too many select-box in one page
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 10:30:42 GMT
I think I can consider myself lucky that my managers here are fairly switched on and buy into
my advice on best practices and re-factoring, but I accept this is not always the case. With
any new projects I certainly build in best practices as a matter of course. Once you've done
one properly, the cost of using frameworks I believe from my own experience has accelerated
application development and reduced spaghetti code etc... Struts an Tiles has done a wonderful
job for us so far and we're just about to pull in some Spring to handle the DAO side of things
which we do in a custom fashion right now.

All the best, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055