struts-user mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Help !! Too many select-box in one page
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 08:31:15 GMT
You need to decide also whether those "too many select-boxes" are there for a reason or not.
If they are, then you can't very well get rid of them, if they are not, again, re-factor the
form, re-gather requirements for the form data capture and work from that.

Sounds like you could re-factor your HTML forms into perhaps a "series" of forms rather than
one page.

You might like to provide more information to the list with regard to how your page is built,
what it's function is, the type of info it collects and the type of info it shows.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055