struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject RE: Struts 1.3 & custom controller
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 15:51:55 GMT
Yep, that's exactly what you should be able to do.  And if you decide to
go off and do it, do feel free to feed it back to me for release on the
strusws SF project :)

Here's some links to get you started:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2005/03/02/commonchains.html
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2005/03/02/commonchains2.html

Your really looking at Commons Chain, which forms the basis of 1.3.  As I
said, I haven't toyed with 1.3 much, so in terms of how this really
applies to 1.3 in detail I don't know of any link to help there.  Maybe
one of the struts team members can direct you...

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect