struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject RE: Struts 1.3 & custom controller
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 16:12:20 GMT
I'm going to try and find some time next week to do strutsws in 1.3... as
much for my own learning as for anyone else, but I think that might be a
good thing to post about on the Wiki, a real-life example step-by-step.
Even those that have never looked at strutsws may find the walk-through
helpful.

I'm taking the family on vacation tomorrow though and won't be back until
Monday, so I won't get to it before late next week at best.  Don't hold
out for it Marco :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect