struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Could someone on the dev team add link to mailing list on Struts site
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 18:58:05 GMT
I don't think [...] email title prefixes are official. Most used and
understood is [OT] and [FRIDAY].

I think a few people want to use such prefixes in order to filter their
incoming mail, but I don't, and I think it's unnecessary to make such
voluntary rules.

I read email with 'Announcement' and 'Shale' just as much as
[ANNOUNCEMENT] or [SHALE].