struts-user mailing list archives

From Aladin Alaily <str...@aladin.ca>
Subject Re: html:img question
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 12:36:59 GMT
Dakota Jack wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, when you don't seem to have internationalized
> the image, why would you want to do that with the alt?

The application that I'm building is multilingual.  As such, the "alt"
property of my images should be converted to the client's locale.
Having said that, to resolve my problem, I did the following and it
worked like a charm:

The images themselves don't contain any text but the tags should be
internationalized.  Now it's my turn to ask... What do you mean by
having an "internationalized image"?... am I missing something here?

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Aladin