struts-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Chacón Souto <jorgecha...@mundo-r.com>
Subject Re: obtaining an action's ActionMapping
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 07:07:03 GMT
I suppose that you refer to doing something like this:

ModuleConfig module = ModuleUtils.getInstance().getModuleConfig(request);
ActionMappingAplicacionWeb map = (ActionMappingAplicacionWeb)
module.findActionConfig("FormularioCrearDocumento");

It returns null, I don't know why.
Any help?

Thanks,
Jorge.