struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: [OT] Too late to become a rock star?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 14:23:30 GMT
Marsh-Bourdon, Christopher wrote the following on 5/13/2005 3:50 AM:
> Never knock Potato farming; I married a potato farmer!

I wasn't knocking it for real.

I'm sure farmer's hours are long and hard work, but there is something
to be said for tilling God's land. I also think it would be cool to run
a small country store that makes wooden chairs. Who am I kidding,
though, the wooden chair makers probably get on their mailing lists in
the back of the store and complain about the chairs made in China, and
how the x-rotor-cutter is better than the y-watcha-macallit for making
chairs and how Gates Chair Company is making crappy products but people
are buying them. Maybe I could just put a large glass fishbowl in my
cube and put gumballs or licorice in it for 5ยข and it will give me that
small town feel.

--
Rick