struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Way of reading this mailing list as a heirachy
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 13:45:39 GMT
On 08/05/05 04:27&nbsp;Kwok Peng Tuck wrote:
> There's a pretty good e-mail client from mozilla.org, look for
> Thunderbird there. Does everything you ask for bellow.
> Mark Benussi wrote:
>
>> I use Outlook and was wondering if there was a way of reading all these
>> messages as a hierarchy. I sometimes miss messages on a thread I was
>> interested in.

I always thought outlook couldn't do message threads, but it can. I
don't remember the option on whichever menu, but it's easy to find.
Probably the View menu.

It sets up the threads just like a newsgroup.

If you really can't find it, perhaps your Outlook is an old version.

Adam

PS you should familiarise yourself with security issues in outlook as
well, for instance, you should disable javascript and images in your
incoming emails.

--
struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian