struts-user mailing list archives

From Jason Lea <ja...@kumachan.net.nz>
Subject Re: [OT] Recommendation of Instant Messagging System
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 07:18:38 GMT
Hi,

No experience in programming, only as a user.  Look at
http://www.jabber.org/ - "the Jabber protocols are free, open, public,
and easily understandable; in addition, multiple implementations exist
for clients <http://www.jabber.org/software/clients.shtml>, servers
<http://www.jabber.org/software/servers.shtml>, components
<http://www.jabber.org/software/components.shtml>, and code libraries
<http://www.jabber.org/software/libraries.shtml>."