struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Toom <andreas.t...@comitnet.com>
Subject Re: How to have a header tile over many modules?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 08:28:17 GMT
Hello, I have a similiar configuration for my project, a set of menu
links and a login-box in a tile shared between modules. After reading
the struts documentation, specifying the property "module" for html:link
should imho solve the problem but I've had no luck with this approach
(all i get back with the module parameter is ""). So I've practicly
hard-coded the links, and with the login-box I run <bean:include
id="login" href="/authorized/loginBox.do" /> since I use ssl-ext and I
need to use a specific struts-config to determine http/https. I would
really like a more dynamic and clean solution than the one I have to
day, like say:

and

any ideas is appreciated.

/Andreas