struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <new...@pingsite.com>
Subject Re: Struts with PHP
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 16:48:10 GMT
Leon Rosenberg wrote:

>>Well, I'm not saying this is possible either... But after all, people
>>manage to do Struts + XML/XSLT without JSP. So why not with PHP ?
>>

>Yes, by generating XML out of the action or jsp, and adding an XSLT
>transformer. How do you want to share any variables with a php script?

I'd stick 'em in the request or make a PHP add-on that could snarf 'em
somehow.

Or use SiteMesh.

>P.S. I think we should forget this thread asap :-)

I've been working on a Struts/COBOL bridge for some time now due to the
inherent clarity of COBOL code. It's much easier to write the logic in a
pure Business Side langage.

Dave "I said 'Business Side' for a reason" Newton