struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <new...@pingsite.com>
Subject Re: ActionForm key in request/session
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 14:55:35 GMT
Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

>Fair point, at least as far as params go :)  I never noticed the
>getParameterMap() method to be honest.

The wonders of an API larger than... well, something Really Big. I
didn't know it was there either until today when I thought to myself
"nobody's ever written that before?!"

>It's certainly not rocket science or anything, I
>certainly never claimed these functions were the savior of the world or
>anything :)

But if it was... that'd be neat. Although I think the odds of anything
world-saving being written in Java are minimal ;)

>but it's a nice and easy way to see what's going on (I do my
>development in Tomcat, so I simply glance over to my second monitor in the
>console window to see the output in real-time).

Gotcha; that's handy. Being a tail -f kind of guy myself I enjoy
console-related debugging :D

Dave