struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject RE: Struts with PHP
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 16:32:52 GMT
Yeah, you raise a fair point, maybe I didn't think it through enough...
I'm not sure how much session really matters, but I think request does...
I mean, I have an HttpServletRequest object that I populate in an Action,
and let's assume I can forward that to a PHP page, it's still a Java
object.

Yeah, I'm starting to scream "D'oh!" in my head right now...

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect