struts-user mailing list archives

From G√ľnther Wieser <gwie...@creative-it.com>
Subject RE: Quartz Scheduler with Struts
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 08:53:24 GMT
i added quartz to my struts app lately, used a servlet context listener to
start quartz.

kr,
guenther
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian McGovern [mailto:bmcgovern@imediainc.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:47 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Quartz Scheduler with Struts

I need to set up a bunch of jobs that monitor various pieces of my struts
app.  I decided to use Quartz but am wondering if anyone has experience with
setting up quartz to run in struts.  I'm guessing this would be achieved
with by either writing a plugin class to be started from struts-config.xml,
or by setting up a Quartz servlet.  Can anyone get me started in the right
direction and lemme know of things to watch out for?

thanks