struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jouravlev <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seperation between Controller and Model
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 03:49:58 GMT
Um, what is a keypair? A primary key?

I personally prefer to have "store" actions and "view" actions. In my
"store" action I would call some business code which verifies that
object can be saved automatically. And if not, then if "overwrite"
flag is set by client. If yes, store and show "view".

If not, show "view" with both objects and with checkbox/button to
overwrite. On submit go to "store" action again. This time "overwrite"
checkbox would be set.