struts-user mailing list archives

From Leon Rosenberg <struts_u...@anotheria.net>
Subject Re: Hosting cost: Java/Struts apps -versus- PHP apps...help!
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 12:50:11 GMT
Well, If your Java _application_ has no addit-value against a php
script, then you maybe shouldn't develop it with java?

If it's so simple, that it can be done with php,
if performance isn't a requirement, if manageability, flexibility and
scaleability of the application isn't worth money, then choosing java
may have been the false solution :-)

regards
Leon

P.S. As for list of java-hosters - check the archives.