struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Overwriting HtmlTag
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 20:05:00 GMT
Sort of a hack, but you could achieve this during the build with the Ant
replace tag.

Here's a related topic:
http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd?anchor=trim_spaces_in_your_jsp

Based on what Yann posted in a comment, you could modify it to do what you
need.

<replaceregexp match="&gt;html:form&lt;" replace="&gt;html:form
onclick=&quot;do.your.java.script.here&quote&lt;" flags="g" byline="false">
   <fileset dir="${build.home}" includes="**/*.jsp,**/*.tag"/>
</replaceregexp>

Be advised though, I did not try the above, that was off the top of my head.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance