struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abdullah Jibaly" <>
Subject RE: <bean:message question
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 18:01:32 GMT

Try using jstl's fmt:message instead:

<fmt:message key="prompt.minQuantity" var="minQuantity" />
<fmt:message key="prompt.maxQuantity" var="maxQuantity" />
<fmt:message key="error.comparequantity">
	<fmt:param value="${minQuantity}" />
	<fmt:param value="less" />
	<fmt:param value="${maxQuantity}" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Mistroni []
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 9:17 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: <bean:message question

Hello all,
	I have a question regarding bean:message

I have a page where I need to display a message with some
Dynamc parameters, and I would be able to 'internationalize' the whole

For example, let's say that my message is

Error.comparequantity={0} must be {1} than {2}

I would like to use the tag in my page like this

<bean:message key="error.comparequantity"

However, it looks like args0 & args2 are not retrieved from my file

Any idea on how to achieve that?

Thanx in advance and regars

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: