struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject Struts 1.3 & custom controller
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 08:26:57 GMT
Hello all,
	I have downloaded strutsws by Frank Zammetti, which
Enables struts app to be exposed as a webservice..
It uses a custom controller(pls frank correct me if I m wrong) that
Detects if request is an XML request...customizing then output so that
it
Will be an XML response that matches form data.

Application works fine with Struts 1.1.. I have just written a
<controller>
Tag in struts-config and a  plugin used by strutsws.

I found problems however with Struts 1.3, and I was wondering if, in
Struts 1.3, was enough to define a  <controller> tag in
struts-config.xml
Or something else was needed..

Thanx in advance and regards
	Marco