struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Kindler" <kindl...@arcor.de>
Subject Which release to use for production?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 09:06:34 GMT
Hi group,

I have successfully developed a prototype system using Struts 1.2.1 and are
about to start rewriting it for production use. Therefore I would like to
use the most up-to-date stable version.
Looking thru the archives, wiki, and the download site I am a bit confused:
last released version is 1.2.4, 1.2.6 is labelled "beta" but has apparently
not changed for half a year (millenia in struts release periods), there also
seems to be work ongoing on 1.2.7.
Many members of this list seem to work with 1.3. Not talking about 2.x ...

So I am confused. I want to start with a version which is definitely no
longer beta, but is 1.2.4 therefore the right choice?

Any remarks are welcome!

martin

cityExperience.net
Dipl. Inf. Martin Kindler