struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Benussi" <mark_benu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT] looking for salary surveys
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:02:01 GMT
Erik,

I think it would help if you started by telling readers where you live
(Country and Region). I assume my current rates, paid in Albanian Leke will
be of little use to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: erikweber@mindspring.com [mailto:erikweber@mindspring.com]
Sent: 20 April 2005 16:55
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [OT] looking for salary surveys

I am wrapping up a project and have put myself on the market. Recruiters
are contacting me, and I am trying to refine my rate schedule, as I haven't
been on the market in more than two years. I would appreciate it if any of
you have any good references (salary surveys in particular) concerning
salaries/hourly rates that I could use to generate a baseline.

Thanks,
Erik