struts-user mailing list archives

From EugĂȘnio Saulo <esa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ot]CSS class name in bean:message ???
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:24:27 GMT
If I understood correctly ... try this:

class="style_note_internal">(note)</span></td>

Regards

On Apr 1, 2005 8:16 PM, Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com
<Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> OK, I would like a little more help please as I am not very good at CSS.
> But, I have a <td class="style_external"> cell that I do not control the style.
THe only issue is I need to add a bit of text that should look like this:

> Now the Heading gets set just fine with the td.style_external, but when I changed the
(note) to <span="style_note_internal">(note)</span>, the note is still bolded.
> How can I make the style just _not_ bolded essentially overridding the td.style_external
bold?

> ----------
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson
>
> Systems Developer
> Business Direct Services, Wells Fargo Bank
> 333 Market Street, SF, CA  94103
> (415) 371-2553
> Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com
> MAC A0103-223
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not
the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose,
or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation."