struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: How to submit a variable number of text fields ?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:09:36 GMT
Jeff Beal wrote the following on 4/5/2005 9:51 AM:
>  I created a simple page like this where the dynamically
> created form properties were just named field0, field1, field2,
> field3, etc.

I'll be willing to bet almost anything, that St├ęphane does not need to
do this.

St├ęphane could you explain a bit more what you are attempting to capture
from the user? There probably is a pretty a clean solution to what you
are trying to do.

(More than likely a List in yoru form bean containing the objects you
need is going to do the trick, but there will be some things to consider
if you need to dynamically create form fields.. but I want to make sure
that is what you really need to do. Some people think they need to make
extra form fields because they aren't really aware of how a List of
objects can submit just fine.)

--
Rick