struts-user mailing list archives

From "Benedict, Paul C" <paul_bened...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Is It Possible to Code Using Struts and JSF at the Same Time?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:28:50 GMT
Dave,

>>Ooo, hrm. All he really said was that the HTML tags are legacy;
obviously Struts development marches on.

To Jack's point, doing a *new* application in both Struts and JSF seems like
a ludicrous design. So if you are going to develop a new application and
favor JSF UI tags in it, doesn't that imply a goal to developing in pure
JSF?

This goes back to the implicit message which I think exists here: Struts is
old (legacy?), JSF is new. Favor the new, favor JSF.