struts-user mailing list archives

From G√ľnther Wieser <gwie...@creative-it.com>
Subject RE: AJAX: Whoa, Nellie!
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:55:28 GMT
hi,

after all the mail about the philosophical aspects of AJAX (javascript
yes/no, etc.) i want to contribute that THIS IS THE SOLUTION i've been
looking for for one of my current projects.

so, do i want to have that in struts?

YES, I WANT!

where can i sign?

frank, if i would pray my next prayer would be for you, but be sure that my
next beer is for you!

kr,
guenther

-----Original Message-----
From: Dakota Jack [mailto:dakota.jack@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 3:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: AJAX: Whoa, Nellie!

I have been taking another look at the AJAX stuff that Frank Zammetti has
provided.  This stuff is revolutionary.  Someone ought to be taking a close
look at integrating such solutions, so far as it makes sense, into Struts.
This is not a passing fancy, in my estimation.
This is a real solution to a persistent problem.  Further, this moves the
solution to where the problem exists, on the client.  I, for one, am getting
excited.  I am not saying to be precipitous, so the usual mundane warnings
can be kept aside.  But, this is not the usual thing.
 This is a fundamental shift in architecture that makes clear sense.

Jack

~Dakota Jack~