struts-user mailing list archives

From Woodchuck <woodchuc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is It Possible to Code Using Struts and JSF at the Same Time?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:52:10 GMT
don't you just love Friday discussions!!??  :D

i think it's normal and healthy to be somewhat skeptical, and it is
natural for the knee-jerk response to something that is being force-fed
to them to be rejection.  heck, even babies may not right away eat the
apple sauce you try to stuff in them!

i think what is irking a lot of people in the community is the *way* in
which JSF is being marketed.  oooh, i would even go so far as to say
that the evangelism is Microsoft-esque, but in a subtler way.

but even you admited about category 2.  i think anyone falling into
this category has a right to be antagonistic about JSF.  the type of
push that is being done right about JSF is primed at creating category
2 cases.  i think this is pretty much the all-too-familiar scenario
that everyone knows.

does this really seem right??  ....

woodchuck