struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thorell <drew.thor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Displaying Formatted Vector Data
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:28:48 GMT
I've been trying this segment of code, but it seems to be failing and
no errors are being reported in the log file for me to use to help
debug, any ideas?

commcenter is the attribute defined in struts-config.xml in the action
listing. callto is the name of the Vector / getter / setter methods.

I'm assuming 'id' is the reassignment of the variable that the iterate
tags are moving through.
If I were using a String[] array. callto[0], callto[1], etc.. no i
need to explicitly define an index variable? Or is it ok to leave it
out and assuming the framework does the iteration for me?

<logic:iterate id="cc" name="commcenter" property="callto">
<bean:write name="cc"/>
</logic:iterate>

Andrew

Thanks again in advance!