struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correct Prepopulate Method
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:03:52 GMT
I am just going to hold out, Nic, until you merely say what you want
the client to do without giving any code.  If you want to know what to
do from me, just tell me what you want the client to do.  As I said,
this is simple stuff, but dealing with your code just complicates it.

If you don't just want to define what the client wants to see and do,
that is okay.  That is your choice.  But I am not digging through what
you are doing to answer a simple question.

Maybe I can do it for you and you can just confirm:

You want to have a page with values in a form call an action to "edit"
using the values and then to return to some page that will have these
values displayed and the page will be used by the client to "update"
the data?  Is that right?  This does not make sense to me but seems to
be what you want the client to do.  Please just state what you want
the client to do and only that, okay?  You are really over
complicating everything, I think.

Jack

~Dakota Jack~