struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using Taglibs
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:56:56 GMT
You need to use <html:form>, so the answer is that you have to use the
taglibs unless you do some serious coding changes to the framework.
Why do you want to use the form but not the taglibs?  If you just want
to do that, build your own ActionForm with your own autopopulation
classes, etc.?

What you are trying to do or why is not clear.

Sounds like you are a bit unacquainted with Struts and I would
recommend that you take a closer look before deciding what you want to
do.

Jack

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:46:40 -0800 (PST), nitin dubey
<nitz_tech@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can we use struts without using its taglibs ?  We will
> just write plain JSPs.  If yes how do we get the
> values into and from our ActionForms ?
>
> regards,
>
> Nitin

~Dakota Jack~