struts-user mailing list archives

From Nic Werner <wer...@sonoma.edu>
Subject Re: One click on a link -> two requests/calls to Action (?!)
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:43:19 GMT
Wendy,
    I had a similiar issue where I was adding a user, and I would get an
error about breaking unique constraints. Looking at the logs, I saw this
action being performed twice. I don't have an exact solution, but what I
did was re-checked my pageflow (I was using DispatchAction), and made
sure I was returning to the correct page, or none at all to narrown down
the issue. This 'solution' didn't really justify my actions to correct
it, but I haven't had time to go back.

HTH,

- Nic.