struts-user mailing list archives

From Jason King <jhk...@airmail.net>
Subject Re: OT: JDeveloper trouble
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:37:02 GMT
In a "normal" JDev setup all your projects are under the
$JDEV_HOME\jdev\mywork directory, with each application under a
different subdirectory.
If your applications  *.jws files aren't under the $JDEV_HOME tree then
you can just delete it and re-install.  If your *.jws files are under
$JDEV_HOME then same everything in their directory trees and put them
back after you reinstall JDev.  To re-open your applications do a
file..open from in JDev and then open the *.jws file.