struts-user mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0 or Struts 0.0? [or Struts 1.42?]
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:57:11 GMT
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:12:49 -0500, dhay@lexmark.com <dhay@lexmark.com> wrote:

> Any comments, Craig?  I know it's a bit flamy, but would be interested in
> your perspective.

Shale actually follows Rod's advice about not mixing metaphors --
that's why it is NOT mixed in with Struts 1.x's request processor
paradigm (although you can do the same sorts of things with the outer
Filter if you need them -- there's still a front controller there).

Beyond that, I lost interest in responding to Dakota Jack a couple
weeks ago, so won't be addressing the same questions from him yet
again here ... you'll find previous responses to the substantive
issues in the archives of the developer mailing list.

Craig