struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Nine <todd.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Construting HTML Email from Struts
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:25:30 GMT
Nils,
    When you say special tags, do you mean creating custom tags?  The
reason I want to have this dynamic environment is so that we can
upload content without the need to deploy another ear.  This way when
the business people change the content of the email, we can easily
upload a new format and send out the email.